Forums Latest Members

Mechanical Concord (Anything Helps)

1. Dane Sep 21, 2015

If someone can steer me towards a source to figure out what is the story behind this beauty, or if someone happens to know a little something about this watch, I'd be greatly appreciative. All I can offer is it is 30mm lug tip to tip, 22mm wide (excluding crown), and is 14k. I've tried searching for a Concord reference database and looked through just about every Concord I can find on eBay and google images only to come up short of even confirming a model or year. The only thing I will say is this movement looks very similar to a Cartier.

Many thanks,
    Dane

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
  2. Canuck Sep 22, 2015

I don't have the answer you are looking for, but I have a suggestion. The North American Watch Co. in New York distributes Movado and Concord. You might contact NAWCO and see if they can answer your query. I see two repair numbers inside the case back. One ending in 85, and one ending in 83. So the watch appears to be at least 30 years old. Most of the Concord watches from that era that I am familiar with are quartz. I have no idea which market would have offered mechanical Concord watches in that era.

Dane likes this.