Forums Latest Members

mdgrwl - Truly Outstanding Seller

1. BrianT Dec 9, 2016

I had the pleasure of purchasing an IWC watch from Matt (mdgrwl). I've purchased nice watches before, but only in person and never from the forum. I was a bit apprehensive at the thought of wiring a decent chunk of change to a stranger I met on the internet. So I did what anyone of us would ... I did my homework on the seller. If you don't know Matt, check out his feedback on this forum and others. He has an overwhelmingly positive track record so I decided to give him a try. I can honestly say that my transaction with Matt affirmed all the feedback he has collected. Matt really is incredible.

Matt was extremely responsive and professional with his emails. We quickly reached a deal and soon thereafter I had a tracking number in my inbox. The watch arrived 24 hours later all the way across the country. Of course it was exactly as described in every way. I can also confirm it was extremely well packaged to ensure a safe arrival. Simply put Matt is amazing and a true pleasure to work with. From start to finish he took the time to do things right and I couldn't be happier with my purchase.

Matt is a true asset to this community and I highly recommend him.

Thank you again, Matt, for a flawless transaction from start to finish. I will definitely be back as a repeat customer in the future ... hopefully the near future.

2. mdgrwl Dec 9, 2016

Thanks Brian - enjoy the 3777 and thanks for the positive feedback :)