Forums Latest Members

mdgrwl My first Omega and a dream transaction

1. Timryan Jan 14, 2019

Good Evening everyone. I will post my introduction on the other thread. In late December I decided to finally purchase my first Omega. I have eyed the Seamaster from afar for a few years now, as I pay the college bills and all of the other things we do as parents. Month after month, I would look and just never dove in. I have plenty others, but always wanted the Seamaster. Well, as Christmas was approaching, I stumbled upon this forum, and it rekindled the thought. I found myself reading the reviews of the new watch, and found I could no longer resist. My local AD didn't impress me at all, so i emailed one other wonderful seller on this forum and he was wonderful and very informative and made me feel comfortable while i was nervous about the overseas transaction. I decided to look here in the US, and contacted mdgrwl. Initially he did not have the one I hoped for in stock, but quickly contacted me once he located mine. Now I must say, Ive done my share of internet sales and purchases-not watches- new buyers can make me nervous. Im sure Im not alone.
    In my haste to send him the funds, I neglected to notice my payment method was not in order and although I had the funds, it was not an anticipated 2 day transfer of $ to him, but dragged on for a week. He was more than patient, and very understanding to me as we had never done any business before. He held my watch and finally after a long wait for him and even longer for me, on Jan 8th my beautiful new watch arrived. Packaged like it was the crown jewels in secure, safe and well padded box was my 10 year wish.
    I can go on and on and wax poetic, but I can't thank you enough, and for those here in the US looking for someone to deal with who is on point, patient and secure to deal with, contact mdgrwl.
    My sons graduation gift will be from purchased from mdgrwl in the coming months, and I will recommend him to aanyone.

IMG_3863.jpg

ReturnOfUltraman and BenBagbag like this.