Forums Latest Members
  1. Starman71 May 16, 2018

I had never used Massdrop before reading on the forum about people using it. I ordered a Wolf Cub winder with Swiss flag colors. Today I received a cheap vinyl folio of some sort with a packing slip describing the winder.

Has anyone else experienced something like this with them? Hopefully their customer service is good. I’m just glad it wasn’t a watch.

2. Jwit Not a doctor, but plays one on ΩF May 16, 2018

Generally it takes a while for the items to ship. So I’m this case it may be just some reading material that was sent to “hold you over”.

Starman71 and propervinyl like this.
  3. dr1v3thru May 17, 2018

I've bought several things off of Massdrop and haven't had any problems. Jwit is correct; they do take a while to ship but that's usually disclosed on the Massdrop listing. FWIW, my last two orders actually shipped before the listed ship date. I've also bought a watch from them, an SKX013.

Starman71 likes this.
  4. jetkins May 17, 2018

I've bought two watches via Massdrop, both last year, and had no problems with either. But I never received any kind of "teaser" while waiting for my deliveries. What does Massdrop show for your delivery status? (You can pull up your order history by clicking the little nondescript "down arrow" in the top-right corner of their site, and selecting Transactions.) If it shows Delivered then you need to get in touch with them - you'll find a Contact Support link below the order status.

5. jetkins May 17, 2018

And yes, their estimated ship dates can vary wildly in their accuracy - my Avalon that was estimated to ship on 2/17 didn't arrive until 3/14, but my BFK which was estimated to ship on 10/25 arrived on 10/26!

6. Starman71 May 17, 2018

7. gostang9 May 17, 2018

The link takes me to a page showing the drop is finished (auto logs me in). I suspect the same might happen for others.

Sounds like you have a unique experience and will need to wait for Massdrop to resolve for you. Please keep us informed.

Like others, I ordered 1 watch which took a long time to ship but all according to their forecast. Everything arrived as expected.

Starman71 likes this.
  8. Uniqez May 17, 2018

I've been buying things from them for a while, never an issue. Sometimes drop is taking long time to deliver, but they are usually indicating it upfront. Other than that, great recourse.
    They are big, should be able to resolve it, also return policy supposed to be good.

Starman71 likes this.
  9. Starman71 May 17, 2018

I heard back from support. They are refunding my payment and letting me keep the folio (not sure what it is even for). Unfortunately, the drop is over so they can't send me a winder :( Guess I will check the classifieds as maybe someone on the forum has one they don't need.

jetkins likes this.
  10. Uniqez May 17, 2018

They have these winders for sale quite often...I'm glad everything resolved for you.

Starman71 likes this.