Forums Latest Members

SOLD Maen Moonphase Quartz / as new / 85 EUR only

1. Aludic @SpeedyBirthYear Dec 4, 2022

Years ago, I was lucky in a price drawing and obtained this Maen Moonphase (quartz) watch. A lovely piece which is surprisingly nicely made, given the price. I tried it on a couple of times and put it aside, where it has remained until the battery ran out. A pity, really. As I don't see it getting much wrist time here, I'm passing it on. It has just been equipped with a new battery and is ready to be enjoyed.

Some details:
    - Ronda 706.b Quartz movement with moonphase. Quite a unique complication at the price point of 249 EUR in retail.
    - 38mm diameter x 7mm height x 45.5mm lug to lug
    - weight: 50g
    - lug width: 18mm
    - crystal: sapphire
    - water resistance: 5atm / 50m

As new, complete with factory original strap, box and papers and a new battery (fitted).

Shipped worldwide at buyers expense, although I would strongly prefer a F2F deal in the Netherlands as the buyer can establish the quality of the merchandise with your own eyes, much more importantly, the benefit of meeting a fellow OF-member in person.

No returns, please ask questions and extra pictures in advance. I am not making a habit out of selling, but I do have quite some - exclusively positive - references as a seller and buyer on this forum.

References and Linkedin profile available upon request.

Price: the full package described above is available for EUR 85 or OBRO. The price mentioned is net to me, and excludes shipping.

On to the pictures…
    IMG_6191.jpg IMG_6192 2.jpg tempImagevJGa9D.png IMG_6189 3.jpg

Edited Dec 22, 2022
  2. Aludic @SpeedyBirthYear Dec 8, 2022

Not much love for this Maen piece here either, so it seems. Feel free to make me an offer if you do like to try it on... :)

ken_hodson likes this.
  3. Aludic @SpeedyBirthYear Dec 10, 2022

A9BB2182-43A2-4C14-BFCE-5F0F7BFFC76A.jpeg
    Really much better in real life!

397E2DFB-9917-4B0A-B557-A45FB73D5C21.jpeg
  4. Aludic @SpeedyBirthYear Dec 22, 2022

Still there... Price reduced.