Luftgekuhlt 9

Posts
2
Likes
25
Posts
13,489
Likes
31,801
Great pics, thanks for sharing.
 
Posts
3,267
Likes
23,441
Wow great shots and even cooler cars! All the Porsche fans here will be happy. Thanks for sharing!
 
Posts
2
Likes
25
It was a great event with every model under the sun on display!
 
Posts
3,147
Likes
6,546
As a student, I had no money, so the only luftgekühlt car (later I had the same engine in a VW Bus ) I ever owned was my beetle 1600 S , orange, with 50 PS .

Nice and cool Porsches 👍
 
Posts
4,874
Likes
24,810
As a student, I had no money, so the only luftgekühlt car (later I had the same engine in a VW Bus ) I ever owned was my beetle 1600 S , orange, with 50 PS .

Nice and cool Porsches 👍

Hey if it wasn't for the Beetle none of the above would exist!
Nice pics. Thanks for those. One day I'll make it out for that show...
 
Posts
1,710
Likes
7,323
Watercooled but still fun. Belongs to missus but I get permission to wax it.