Lucky first Omega buy?

it's a very nice watch, the blue dial is beautiful, congratulations!

The mirrored image with your hand in your pocket hurts my brain, please don't do that! 😉

Otherwise it's a lovely watch and nice that the blue dial has no tritium burn from the lume markers. These 70s Seamasters have a great depth to the dial, so enjoy it! The price you paid seems about right for these and especially with the bracelet, you definitely did not overpay.

Sorry, I didnt think about the mirrored image, bothered me too now so deleted😎

Congratulation with your first vintage Omega 👍
I guess it wont be your last 😁
I like the Cosmic models especially with a nice dial like this.

You did well for yourself, now quickly run before we inspire you to buy more and you own several dozen 😉

You're right FCA, wont be the last and the inspiration has hit me already cicindela 👍

Another thread from a newbie, espacially in vintage Omegas. After spending a lot of time on the web reading about watches in general, Omega as a brand caught my interest and then the vintega ones. So many great models to choose from.

My first buy is this Omega Seamaster Cosmic 2000. I bought it because I love the look of it and colour of the dial. It runs and time, day and date can be set, but has an unknown servicehistory, so it wont be used until that is sorted.
As I'm now where near the knowledge found on this forum, I'm curious to know what you think of it, good or bad😀 if it's all bad, I don't mind, I like it and take it as a lesson learned 😉😀
pristine! look at that clean blue dial 👍

Nydelig klokke Jostein! Spør på Tidssonen etter urmaker i Norge som er kompetent til å ta service på den.
TIDSSONEN

(Lovely watch Jostein try Tidssonen for a competent Nowegian watchmaker to service it)

@Jostein very cool, congratulations and enjoy it! The journey of searching for something you’re interested in is always memorable.

Nydelig klokke Jostein! Spør på Tidssonen etter urmaker i Norge som er kompetent til å ta service på den.
TIDSSONEN

(Lovely watch Jostein try Tidssonen for a competent Nowegian watchmaker to service it)

Thank you, and I'm on Tidsonen too and will ask for advice regarding a watchmaker for the service 😀