Forums Latest Members
  1. pascs Aug 29, 2014

Picked this up awhile ago, Seamaster 2907/2 with the 321 movement. Unfortunately the dial looks to be refinished :(

[​IMG]

Beautiful condition 321 movement with a serial number in the 159xxxxx range (it would have been perfect if it had been from a Speedmaster :D )

[​IMG]

However..........size does matter, its 34mm diameter not really suited to the size of my wrists :thumbsdown:

[​IMG]

JohnSteed and Dablitzer like this.
  2. Dablitzer Aug 29, 2014

Looks lovely, can't say about the dial but it looks to be relumed and refinshed, maybe you could replace it with an original dial? ;)

3. Darlinboy Pratts! Will I B******S!!! Aug 29, 2014

Nothing wrong with the size that I can see. And don't worry.. It's pre-shrunk and won't get any smaller.

The dial...not impossible to find, but will take some time & effort.

4. pascs Aug 29, 2014

Its too small for me as I tried wearing it and just cant get used to such a small size. I plan to keep looking for a suitable dial although I havent seen any yet, the current dial is very nice though.

The rest of the watch is in pretty good condition, the movement even starts up instantly after only one wind of the crown.

5. Escargot Man, look at that S car go! Aug 29, 2014

I think I've seen NOS dials for the 321 on eBay from time to time, but they are not cheap, asking prices go from $200+ to $400+.

6. MSNWatch Vintage Omega Aficionado Staff Member Aug 29, 2014

The original dial for this very early seamaster chronograph though is quite specific and almost impossible to locate. A later dial is more easily sourced but would not be correct for this particular model.