Forums Latest Members

FS Lot of 5 Pocketwatches for charity - 100% PROCEEDS GO TO UNHRC

1. Gwade Mar 11, 2022

Hi All,

As the title states, this lot of 5 pocketwatches is to be sold for donation to UNHRC. That is, the United Nations Human Rights Council with the funds directed toward the crisis in Poland and surrounding nations to aid the Ukrainian refugees.

This is an effort to rotate pieces through my collection and help others. I have over 5k invested in this group and listing at half value! 100% of the proceeds will go to charity, Therefore I am taking 100% loss.

Price for all five pieces $2500. Shipped Free ConUS, EU $100 FedEx or DHL

Upon sale of the group, I will post the receipt of payment to UNHCR here for all to see.

Check out my other listing of watches to be donated to IRC, the International Rescue Committee.

Without further ado, we have five pocketwatches, Two Omega, Two Longines, and One NOS Longeau!

These all date from 30’s and 40’s and you will notice two are Fab Suisse. Both of these examples are in excellent shape. The Longeau is NOS and a very striking black/grey with silver gilt printing. The sector dial Omega is a tri-color with the hour markers done in a mirror finish.

Measurments:

Longeau 43mm

Omega Fab Suisse 46mm

Omega Sector Dial 48mm

Longines Fab Suisse 46mm

Longines Step Case 46mm

All watches have been wound and running at the time of photography. But they have all sat few years.

Thanks for looking.
    IMG_6951.jpg IMG_6953.jpg IMG_6958.JPG IMG_6955.JPG IMG_6954.JPG IMG_6956.JPG IMG_6957.JPG

Edited Mar 12, 2022
  2. Gwade Mar 14, 2022

The watches sold and the IRC is grateful. Let's get these done for the UNHRC!

Look at it this way - You're donating $2500 to the refugees and getting five awesome vintage pockets for your generosity.

DaveK, sah and Vitezi like this.
  3. Gwade Mar 19, 2022

These are a great deal for a good cause.
    Com’on guys, dig deep!

hlee likes this.
  4. Gwade Apr 1, 2022

Bump for a good cause - see above

5. Gwade Apr 29, 2022

These are still available! Let's send some help over there!!