Forums Latest Members

(Now Fixed) : Loose Bezel movement while rotating in Planet Ocean 600m. Is It Normal?

1. Omeg@007 BLACK & ORANGE rule!!! Oct 29, 2016

Hello,

As some of you know that, i bought the new 2016 Omega Planet Ocean 600m Master Chronometer month back and had some bezel click issue, then i returned it back for replacement and no more click issue, but the bezel feels loose when rotating. Also, due to loose bezel while rotating, the pearl is not getting aligned normally as i have to make very tiny rotation to center it.

Question is, is this normal? or i need to take it to OB for the 2nd Time?

Regards

Edited Oct 29, 2016
  2. Omeg@007 BLACK & ORANGE rule!!! Oct 29, 2016

Looking forward for an Expert reply, so i can visit to OB soon

3. Omeg@007 BLACK & ORANGE rule!!! Nov 6, 2016

Just came back from the OB and yes, again the 2nd replacement is not normal and have bezel and alignment issues. I check it with other watch ( Black with leather ) and it looks perfect. Sadly, they dont have same watch i want so they will repair it and it will be free of charge.

But, if the issue exist, then i will either get my refund or replace it with the black version with leather...and will write a report to Omega about their quality issues ;)

Cheers

4. meganfox17 Nov 6, 2016

[​IMG]

Omeg@007 likes this.
  5. Omeg@007 BLACK & ORANGE rule!!! Nov 6, 2016

True...thats why i gave 3rd and last chance as i always give 3 times chance ;)

After this if anything is wrong, the canons are ready to fire. looooooool

6. Omeg@007 BLACK & ORANGE rule!!! Nov 19, 2016

Anyone here , their Omega Service Center at same country and no need to go overseas for Servicing?....my watch went overseas for servicing since 2 weeks and hope to getting it soon.

7. fnfz4 Nov 20, 2016

no it should not. it should have warranty to mail it in. where are you located? the service centers are in Seacaucus NJ and there is also one in Los Angeles CA

8. Omeg@007 BLACK & ORANGE rule!!! Dec 2, 2016

huuuuuuuuuh...i really dont know what to say.....Very disappointed with our Service center....received a call 3 days back to collect my watch after it has been at Service for 3 weeks to adjust the bezel ( or shall i say to damage it )

guess what the watch even returned in worse shape..OH MAN.....is this how branded watches been treated????

immediately, a phone call was done to the manager and explained to him from A to Z with my experience with this watch and this will be my 3rd replacement and i am fed up...

The manager looks nice and promised to handle this issue by himself and will provide a fresh New watch but need to wait again for 2-3 weeks.

so again the waiting patience starts.

Lets hope this time things go well

cheers

Edited Dec 2, 2016
  9. Omeg@007 BLACK & ORANGE rule!!! Dec 29, 2016

Finally!...the 3rd piece show up and this time it is as it should be. :)
    huuh, i can relax and enjoy the watch after 3 months of chasing and waiting ( not mentioning that i have struggled with first 2 defected pieces )

[​IMG]

More photos to follow in new thread ;)

P.S: received it on 26th Dec. 2016

cheers