Looking for watchmaker / servicing in Hampshire area

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a good watchmaker / servicer in the Hampshire / Winchester area ? I need to get a 1969 Seamaster Chronostop serviced which probably includes the mainspring being replaced. So far its looking like a c. £300 cost, but Ive been told it may be possible to get it done for more like £150-200. If I can take it in locally that would be a benefit and avoid the risks of posting / couriers.

STP

I have used Mitka for my watch repairs. Mitka.co.uk. Alternatively watchguy.co.uk. A chronostop is a more complex movement than your standard seamaster hence a higher service cost. I see Mitka has £250 plus parts for a chronostop, so your £300 is looking about right.

Possibly some other members have alternative recommendations that are cheaper but £300 sounds like a reasonable price to me.
Regards
Chris.

P.S. I should add that I’ve only ever sent my watches to Mitka, although he is based in the Hampshire area.
Edited:

I have a guy in Hampshire who's currently servicing one of my omegas. That's going to be just over 300 quid so the quote you got was pretty good for a chrono if you ask me. PM me if you want his details.