Forums Latest Members
  1. Kuip May 10, 2014

Recently I inherited a late sixties C-shape Omega Constellation. The bracelet was not original so I replaced that with a 1040 and I used 518 end links as available from Ofrei.com. Later I noticed other 518 pieces exist that are not "flat" like mine, but have recessed surfaces as shown in the attached picture. Is this the original 518 end piece? Are these still available?

Thanks!

[​IMG]

Hijak likes this.
  2. Hijak May 10, 2014

I can't answer your question but just had to say...Nice Watch!:thumbsup: Someone with an answer should be along shortly.

3. Kuip May 19, 2014

Can anyone answer my question? Are these specific end lugs as shown in the picture still available? This seems to be the only "missing link" to bring my beautiful watch back in its original condition.

Thanks!

4. Kuip Jul 8, 2014

Someone on this forum must have an answer for me, right?!
    I am still looking for these original vintage 518 lugs to bring my heirloom back in its original condition. Any help is appreciated!

5. Dablitzer Jul 8, 2014

I believe there were a couple of variants depending on the bracelet. The links above look correct though.. Ofrei are near enough, but not perfect imo.

Kuip likes this.
  6. Kuip Jul 8, 2014

Thanks for your response Dablitzer! You are right, the links as shown in the image above are correct and are exactly the vintage ones I am looking for. What I have right now are these "flat" links as sold by Ofrei:
    Picture A.jpg

Does anyone know where I can get the vintage 518 end pieces with the recessed surfaces as shown in the original post? Thanks again!

7. Dablitzer Jul 8, 2014

No problem! I am looking for just one 518.... Even more difficult! You may have to buy the whole bracelet...