Forums Latest Members
  1. ahsposo Most fun screen name at ΩF Nov 12, 2016

2. Pahawi Nov 12, 2016

Wow, that's a LOT for such simple little piece of plastic - would be very easy for me to do repros, but I guess not that many actually mess with Dynamic straps..... :D

khmt2 likes this.
  3. ahsposo Most fun screen name at ΩF Nov 12, 2016

Yeah, I imagine if I found some knockoff of this I'd buy it because I've got 4 Dynamics and a few straps and bracelets. Yes you can use a adjustable case back tool but if you have a purpose made tool it's quicker.

And yeah the market for these would be very, very small...

Pahawi likes this.
  4. OmegaFL Nov 13, 2016

Good morning ahsposo,
    I have two Dynamics and have been searching for the same tool for months. In my opinion they are extinct!! I think Frigidaire in the 1970's collected them all up and melted them down to make this lovely couple. http://retrorenovation.com/2012/09/...r-original-colors-from-frigidaire-circa-1975/
    I have found the perfect solution. I took a leap of faith and purchased on Ebay a Bulova Accutron Wrist Watch Tool "Accutron 228" and it fits like a glove. I agree you can use an adjustable case back tool but most are metal and can scratch the case back and strap retaining ring. There is still one available so i would move quickly on Ebay if i were you. Use search term.... Bulova Accutron CASE OPENER Wrench 33 mm - Plastic Ring - 228 No Harm CasesPurchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network

Its' $19.00. A good deal!! Best of luck. Pictures of mine below. It came with a smaller one,no number on it, that i will probably sell, unless I discover it fits a ladies dynamic...
    Accutron.jpg Accutron 2.jpg

5. ahsposo Most fun screen name at ΩF Nov 13, 2016

I would have welcomed this solution yesterday until I bought three of the 6 Dynamic keys offered on eBay. At least I ordered mine before he raised the price...

OmegaFL likes this.
  6. jebula Nov 13, 2016

Whoa these things go for a lot of money... Time to put 3D printer to work.

OmegaFL likes this.
  7. OmegaFL Nov 13, 2016

$43.99 is high, but I guess for the actual tool, I would probably have paid that too.

8. OmegaFL Nov 13, 2016

I think if you could 3D print these you could make some serious money. They are definitely scarce.