Looking for my first vintage Omega

Hi :)
That’s my first post! Thank you for accepting me here! I’m a watch enthusiastic for some times now, and lately started to play with some Chinese movement to understand better how it works, and put them back together.
anyways, going off topic here.
im looking at getting my first Omega vintage (would love to get a new aqua terra or speed master Moonwatch, but that’s above my budget).

I started to look on eBay couple of weeks back, didn’t buy anything as it was mostly some redial.

I’ve seen something, however I would like to have your advice. It seems to be a 166.070 from what I’ve seen on Google, but I’m not 100% sure. also, there is no photo of the mouvement.
could you guys help me with the exact model, if it’s a redial and what you think about it?

96365849-b30c-48c4-8e45-0dca8920a115

98b9bc2b-0b9e-4fab-9b2c-c59c2cce6bff
c3259fff-893a-489c-a202-eab9c78f2a50

0776211f-3cad-4670-8fb4-d8c9732f7a54

What do you guys think?
And thank you so much for the help

From these photos I'd say dial looks original, case looks decent but see what the pros think. What is the asking price?

Thanks for your answers.
Sog53, asking price is $550 US. Which may seem a bit high considering that there are no photos of the mouvements.
thanks Dan S for the information! Really appreciate.

@Dan S probably has better insight regarding price but seems reasonable to me can always offer less

Thanks for your answers.
Sog53, asking price is $550 US. Which may seem a bit high considering that there are no photos of the mouvements.

It's not a crazy price. I do see a few marks on the dial, but the condition looks pretty good overall. It's always nice to see the movement, especially from someone who is taking pretty high quality photos. It should be a cal 565 movement, which has the special quick-set date mechanism.

I like the watch and if you can negotiate a little and lower the price a bit i think it will be a fair deal. I also like that is a stainlees steel version and not a gold plated one.

Thank you all :) I will see if I can negotiate the price a bit. I'm in no rush in getting a vintage Omega watch really, as long as I like it and it fits my budget, I can wait :)