Forums Latest Members
  1. sryukon Nov 19, 2013

Hi all I looking for my first Connie Pie Pan and wanting the gold capped. I really want the 564 movement but not to many around but a lot of 561's do most of you have or like the 564 with quick date set or do you find having a non quick set date cal not to be a Issue. I rotate between 7 watches and don't put my watches on a winder so theirs usually a month before I get to the beginning of the rotation witch mean setting the date. Im seeing a few 561's that look really nice and in the wright price range and very tempted to get one. But on the other hand the quick set would be nice.

2. Lex4TDI4Life Nov 19, 2013

Post some pics of the ones you are interested in for some helpful feedback :thumbsup:

My one Connie is non quick-set date and I do not find it to be a major problem. At worst, it takes me a couple minutes to set the date. If I am in a real rush that morning, I will just wear a different watch.

3. CdnWatchDoc Nov 19, 2013

My first Connie arrived yesterday-purchased from another OF member...it is not a pie pan, but I love the look!! And it is a Cal 561, with a date that is easy to set (2 min, tops!).
    [​IMG]

Hijak likes this.
  4. X350 XJR Vintage Omega Aficionado Nov 19, 2013

The caliber 561 actually has a semi-quick-set feature.

Non-QS Omega instructions.jpg

Alpha likes this.
  5. CdnWatchDoc Nov 19, 2013

Yep, that what I did last night, with ease and a smile on my face!! Thanks Norman!