Forums Latest Members

Looking for info about this De Ville gold ladies' watch

1. DavidG Jun 20, 2016

Hi all,

I recently came across this Omega De Ville 18k gold ladies' watch. I did some searching online but couldn't find any information about it or even another example of it (ie one with the same green dial).

The watch isn't mine so unfortunately I couldn't open it to check the movement and inside caseback for serial and reference numbers. All I can tell about the watch is what I can see from the outside (see attached photos):
    * The watch has a gold case and attached gold mesh bracelet
    * The bracelet is a beads of rice from the underside but the top has a different design
    * The dial is signed 'Omega' with the Omega logo, 'De Ville' and 'Swiss Made'
    * The crown is signed with the Omega logo
    * The case is stamped with gold hallmarks and the buckle is signed '750'
    * The case diameters are 22mm top to bottom and 20mm left to right (not including the crown)
    * The watch weighs 38.3 grams total weight

Any information anyone can provide about this watch would be appreciated, ie when it was produced, the model name (if it has a specific name), reference number, and so on. (My guess is that it's from the 1970s, but I may be wro
    ng.)

Thanks in advance,

David

Omega De Ville 1.jpg Omega De Ville 2.jpg Omega De Ville 3.jpg Omega De Ville 4.jpg Omega De Ville 5.jpg