Looking for an Omega 2279-1 Dial or this 2451 Dial?

Hi OF. One of my very first post was about an Omega 2279-1 that I bought with one of the very first inscribed Cal. 321. It had a very bad redial, as many of you pointed out. But I've been searching for another dial for a while on auctions and this forum, but never really found one since the price seem to be ridiculous. I currently found this one and the seller is asking somewhat reasonable under 1k for this dial. Does this seem authentic or a redial as well. This is for the 2451 as stated by the seller but it would be used for my 2279-1 and it looks very similar. Should I keep looking for a 2279-1 dial or this would suffice, as long as if it's not a redial. Thanks OF!

s-l1600 (1).jpg

The current dial on my Omega 2279-1.

Ebaypic4.jpg

Definitely redial. In that era, texts should have crisper serifs. And the logo is wrong.

Like 1
Yep absolutely a redial. Look at the fonts, Omega logo, placement of the subdial markers

Like 2
Thanks everyone for the replies. SMH at the seller...he replied to me that it was not re-painted, re-touched, or re-dialed and even tried to sweeten the offer by giving me a discount on it. Glad I asked here first before wasting money.

Thanks everyone for the replies. SMH at the seller...he replied to me that it was not re-painted, re-touched, or re-dialed and even tried to sweeten the offer by giving me a discount on it. Glad I asked here first before wasting money.

Well, they probably meant that they didn’t repaint it. It was done before then. Even with a discount it’s not worth it.