Looking for adial

Posts
113
Likes
55
Hi everyone,
I am looking for a 28.5mm Seamaster Cosmic dial for a 601 cal. movement. Any leads will be appreciated. Thank you in advance.
 
Posts
1,893
Likes
3,635
Hi, maybe it is better if you post this in the Wanted to Buy section of the sales section ?
Good hunting !
 
Posts
24,798
Likes
55,079
Need 200 posts for WTB.
It will take the OP another 3-4 year to reach 200 posts, so this appears to be a good workaround. Just ask for "leads" and you're good to go. ::stirthepot::
 
Posts
113
Likes
55
It will take the OP another 3-4 year to reach 200 posts, so this appears to be a good workaround. Just ask for "leads" and you're good to go. ::stirthepot::
It has helped before. Helpful members didn't offer one for sale but directed me to sites and places that I was able to source what I needed.
 
Posts
244
Likes
996
I have one of these...with hands and case, though I don't think the dial is in much better shape. movement is not with it.
 
Posts
113
Likes
55
I have one of these...with hands and case, though I don't think the dial is in much better shape. movement is not with it.
Thank you for the reply. I everything in place but a decent dial. Looking for something cleaner and more intact. Thanks again.