Forums Latest Members

Looking for a trustworthy place in the EU

1. emonty Sep 23, 2018

Looking for a 39.5mm OMEGA Seamaster Planet Ocean (black dial, rubber strap)

2. albertob Sep 23, 2018

Hi there and welcome to OF.

There are specific sections for buying and selling.

Also, please leave more details about your request. We are happy to support but we need to know HOW.

Alberto

emonty likes this.
  3. emonty Sep 23, 2018

Hi Alberto,
    Thank you for your reply, yes I am aware but I cannot post (yet) in those sections.
    More details: well a good place online to make sure I get an original and where people have done business with confidence.
    For instance: UhrInstinkt in Germany...

Ed

4. albertob Sep 23, 2018

Maybe you want to check out our private seller/seller corner. There are there many offers.

5. emonty Sep 23, 2018

Yes, I looked already, thank you but would like to make a post WTB and as mentioned I cannot post in those threads (yet)

Ed

6. tyrantlizardrex Sep 23, 2018

Hey @emonty - do you know which model reference number you're looking for?

That would be a great place to start, as googling for 39.5mm Planet Ocean on rubber strap seems to bring up quite a few options?

If you're looking for brand new, in the EU, then someone like Iconic Watches would be worth getting in touch with - I know a few members here who've bought from them, and been happy - https://www.iconicwatches.co.uk/our-brands/all-brands/omega/seamaster/seamaster-1904.html

emonty likes this.
  7. emonty Sep 23, 2018

Thxs!
    Yeah it's this one: 215.33.40.20.01.001

8. tyrantlizardrex Sep 23, 2018

emonty likes this.
  9. emonty Sep 23, 2018

tyrantlizardrex likes this.
  10. tyrantlizardrex Sep 23, 2018

That normally means they don't have the watch, but will go out and try to source it from an AD or OB that has stock.

With Chrono24 at least your money is held in escrow though, so if you do go with one of these sellers, they can't vanish with your money! :)

emonty likes this.