Forums Latest Members

Looking for a single link for an Omega Flightmaster 1153

1. Boothroyd Jan 4, 2018

I ws recently passed down a family watch, a late 60's Flightmaster that is about one link to short to wear. I went to the Omega Boutiques in NYC and KOP and both told me they were totally out of stock. Does anyone out there have one for sale or have a line on one? Would love to be able to wear this watch.

2. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Jan 4, 2018

While want to buy asks are not tolerated for people under 200 posts...

Post a picture of the watch as well as the underside of the endlinks with a number and the inside of the clasp where the bracelet info is recorded. We need to know the bracelet model. And we love to see watches.

We can point you to the right place or some member might have one.

3. Boothroyd Jan 4, 2018

Thanks, I appreciate that. I didn't know the rule and appreciate you being willing to look anyway. I cant get a pic of the clasp but the number listed is "1153" and there is also an "11" inside a circle. Here is the front and back of the watch:

IMG_5781-1.JPG IMG_5782.JPG
  4. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Jan 4, 2018

It’s an 1153 it was on a few watches. Looks like new bracelets are about 200 or so. You can search for 1153 links on eBay.

Except that’s not an 1153 bracelet... it might have the clasp from an 1153...

Someone else may be able to help you.

5. Boothroyd Jan 4, 2018

hmmmm, is there a way to tell what kind of bracelet it is? Sorry I am new to all this.

6. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Jan 5, 2018

If you google 1153 you will see it doesn’t match your design. But the clasp can fit on similar sized bracelets. Therefore your bracelet has a certain size at the lugs and the clasp which are known. With that info and clear shots of the top of the bracelet and adjustment pins (sides) someone might be able to figure out which bracelet is on your watch. It looks like a normal Speedmaster Professional bracelet but there are a few versions with different pins to adjust.

Bracelet are labeled on the clasp but clasps can be swapped onto different bracelets.

Edited Jan 5, 2018