Forums Latest Members
  1. Master Wright Apr 12, 2015

Dear all

My first post .... I thought that I knew a bit about Omegas but quite clearly compared to you lot I don't ....
    so I have a LOT to learn .... I have been looking at the Master for a couple of months now & have tried
    on the AT & SM which I both like .... however I'm wondering if i should wait a while until they roll
    out the Master to other Lines .... but will likely be buying one by the end of June latest which granted
    may not be long enough.

Cheers .... Brian

2. Traveler Apr 12, 2015

Welcome to the forum! Set an Avatar, post a few pics, and prepare to empty your bank account now you have joined! All the best in your watch adventures!

Frunkinator and Master Wright like this.
  3. Taddyangle Convicted Invicta Wearer Apr 12, 2015

I don't think you should wait. Only advantage in waiting is to extend the time you have money in your bank account.

Why wait?

Master Wright likes this.
  4. alam Apr 12, 2015

I thought this was related to the use of whip and handcuffs.... :)

5. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Apr 12, 2015

Is it the Seamaster 300 Master Co-Axial that you're looking at with Calibre 8400?

6. Master Wright Apr 12, 2015

Yes the current Bond watch , but would like to have a look at the Titanium , blue bezel /faced one to
    if poss .... I actually think that the new master SMs are so retro cool that they make the other SMs
    look a bit dated :cool:

And many thanks all for your replies :)

Brian

watchme likes this.
  7. KIMBER Apr 12, 2015

Read,read and yes read. Open 24 hours a day. The most educated Omega people right here for your viewing pleasure and knowledge on your quest. Good luck and welcome.