Forums Latest Members
  1. MrJDA Aug 15, 2017

2. MrJDA Aug 15, 2017

3. davidswiss Aug 16, 2017

I bought once from chrono24 with no problem. I also listed a watch for a time there with no problem (it sold via a different route).

4. efauser I ♥ karma!!! Aug 16, 2017

5. mikechi22 Aug 16, 2017

Hi there! I've bought one watch on Chrono24 and all went well. It's a nice conduit for connecting with watch stores in Europe whose individual websites, if they have them, would be next to impossible to find. That being said, either rightly or wrongly, I've developed a high level of suspicion toward timepieces originating in a large South Asian country. I blame Omega Forum for this. The vendor you cited in Austria - I can't be sure, but there might be some info in here on him...it would be worthwhile to search the threads for any reference to him. I could very well be mistaken on this, and you may find nothing.

6. MrJDA Aug 16, 2017

Why wouldn't the same traps apply to watchrecon?

7. efauser I ♥ karma!!! Aug 16, 2017

WatchRecon consolidates watches from the sales forums of the various watch forums. Most of which have rules preventing single posting scammers from selling and a way for you to review feedback of the seller. Nothing is fool proof but it does provide a little more peace of mind.