Forums Latest Members

SOLD Longines Ultrachon 431 Diver

1. khmt2 Jun 22, 2016

The mini clear out continues - next up for sale is my Longines Ultrachron Stainless steel Calibre 431 Diver in a nice 40mm case.

0.jpg

Comes with the original bracelet, box and guarantee as shown in picture below. Bracelet is current sized for my 7 inch wrist, but I have additional links + plenty of room for further adjustment on the clasp to accomodate 7.5 inches.

ld2.jpg

The watch was serviced about 2 years back, with a new crystal installed, rarely worn since then. Dial and crystal in excellent condition, any marks in the picture are due to dust. Watch was working fine when pictures were taken - though upfront, I would say best to get a service done. No pictures of the 431 movement within as the caseback has been screwed back on very tightly and I do not have the right tools to do so without marking the caseback. Happy to accept returns should the movement within not be correct for the watch.

Please refer to the pictures below for the condition of the watch.

Looking to get USD1200 nett - if Paypal, pls add 4.5%. Free registered shipping from Singapore included.

Thanks for looking!

1.jpg
    2.jpg
    3.jpg
    4.jpg
    5.jpg

Edited Jun 23, 2016
    orwell, Syrte, Lonestar and 1 other person like this.
  2. khmt2 Jul 7, 2016

Bump!

3. khmt2 Jul 14, 2016

Sold! Thanks OF for the space!