Forums Latest Members

SOLD Longines Sei Tacche Bullseye, 12.68z

1. cristos71 Mar 31, 2019

Quite a few too many incomings over the last month or two has given me pause for thought regarding my collecting 'habit', so I'll be listing a few watches for sale over the coming weeks....

Here for sale is a charming 1940's steel Longines manual wind, commonly known as a Sei Tacche due to the 6 wrench slots on the back of the case.

052.JPG

This one has an attractive two-tone black and brown gloss bullseye dial with radium arabic hour markers and radium pencil hands. The dial has aging and the hands show some corrosion, but, all the radium is present and the aging is IMO attractive and even, presenting very well both in hand and on the wrist.

055.JPG

069.JPG

070.JPG

The screw back 33mm steel case is in very nice condition. The case back has a couple of marks from clumsy opening attempts ( not made by me I might add ) The case serial number on the lug and case back match.

063.JPG

077.JPG

As with most Longines movements of the day the 12.68z is beautiful to look at with nice finishing. This one dates from approx. 1946 and is winding, setting and running well, although I have not had it serviced whilst in my possession.

086.JPG

Fitted to a perfectly matching new chocolate brown lizard strap with steel buckle.

073.JPG

Priced at €750 which will include worldwide Track&Trace shipping. Payment by bank transfer or PayPal for established forum members only.

Any questions, just ask :)

Edited Mar 31, 2019
  2. cristos71 Mar 31, 2019

OHPF! :)

3. cristos71 Apr 2, 2019

Sold!

Thanks OF! :)

robinhook likes this.