Forums Latest Members

SOLD Longines "Sei Tacche" €495

1. BartH Follows a pattern of overpaying Mar 10, 2016

Now also for sale outright: 495 euro including European shipping (if it has to travel further, I'll take the European part for my account).

Watch is returnable.

I accept bank transfer or PayPal (gift or add 4%)

-----

Hello,

I got this watch for a rather friendly price. It's not my cup of tea, but I know there are collectors of these watches. Since I'm not a(n amateur) dealer but a collector, I'd rather trade it for something nice than cash a quick check. I'm up for trade up/down. If you have something nice for trade, I'm happy to listen to offers.

Cool stepped bezel and curved lugs. Watch is in running condition (gained 14 seconds since I picked it up 22 hours ago), service history unknown, movement looks nice. Case measures 32mm excluding the crown. The number stamped into the back corresponds with the number stamped into the lug.

The minute hand has lost most of the radium paint, but I reckon the remainder is sufficient to turn your wee radiant green if you were to lick it. Certainly could do with a new crystal.

Watch is returnable.

The pics:
    image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited Mar 14, 2016
  2. BartH Follows a pattern of overpaying Mar 12, 2016

Bump

3. BartH Follows a pattern of overpaying Mar 14, 2016

Now also for sale outright: 495 euro including European shipping (if it has to travel further, I'll take the European part for my account).

Watch is returnable.

I accept bank transfer or PayPal (gift or add 4%)

4. BartH Follows a pattern of overpaying Mar 16, 2016

OBRO