Forums Latest Members
  1. imfagent449 Jul 21, 2022

This is a Longines military style watch. As far as I recall, I have had this for around 20 years. I believe the previous owner had it serviced.

Case: The case is 33.5mm across without crown. It is steel and in good condition. The case says Denison - Made in England.

Crystal: The crystal has some minor scratches.

Movement: The movement I believe is a 12.68zs/12LS. It looks pretty clean. It runs. However, it stops after 20 hours. It used to run for more than a day when I first received it. I am timing it again and will update. Same again. Looks like it will require a service.

Dial and Hands: The dial appears lightly silvered. It some even patina across the surface. The dial has luminous markers. The dial is in good condition. The hands are blued steel and in good condition although some of the luminous compound is missing from the hands.

Crown: The crown is not signed. I am only 60% sure that it is original to the watch.

Strap and buckle: The strap is a Hirsch Rocky Mountain.

Price: I really don't have a clue how to price this; Longines military watches seem to vary so widely in price depending on many factors that I don't quite understand. I am pricing based on style, condition and size (diameter) 650 USD (or best reasonable offer) including shipping to the Continental US with USPS insured. International shipping a few dollars extra. The watch is in Los Angeles.

I purchased a watch recently where the seller provided the watch at a fraction of the retail value and included a very expensive service. I would like to pay it forward. If you are interested in any of the watches I have for sale, please do make me an offer that works for you - I will do my best to accommodate.

IMG_1368.JPG IMG_1369.JPG IMG_1370.JPG IMG_1371.JPG IMG_1373.JPG IMG_1372.JPG IMG_1375.JPG IMG_1377.JPG IMG_1378.JPG

Edited Jul 28, 2022
  2. imfagent449 Jul 28, 2022

I updated with timing information and adjusted the price accordingly. 650 USD or best offer.