Forums Latest Members

SOLD Longines Master Collection Moonphase with bracelet Ref: L2.773.4.51.6 --- $1,350

1. George.A Feb 28, 2015

Hi guys,

I'm selling this good looking, black dialed, Longines Moonphase which was bought in the autumn of 2013.

As a brief description, the watch is in overall good to very condition, with only normal wearing signs. The crystal is flawless, while the bezel has some small marks (I've taken several high resolution pics of them). These marks are hardly noticeable on daily wear, but it's only fair to mention and underline them.

When it comes to the mechanism, it keeps great time (+/-5 seconds per 24 hours), both the calendar and the chrono function as they should (everything resets well).

The bracelet is in a very good shape, no major ding or scratch, just your normal everyday wear. It comes with the full bracelet and it should fit a wrist of maximum 8 inches.

I would rate the overall condition of the watch at around 92% condition as per TZ.

Comes with Longines warranty card and warranty booklet, no box or invoice.

Some specifications from Longines' site:

Glass: Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
    Case back: Transparent case back with sapphire crystal
    Dimension: Ø 42.00 mm
    Water resistance: Water-resistant to 3 bar

Caliber: L678, Self winding mechanical chronograph moon phase movement beating at 28'800 vibrations per hours and providing 48 hours of power reserve
    Function: Hours, minutes, small seconds with 24 hours indicator at 9 o'clock. Date indicated by the half moon central hand. Chronograph mechanism : central 60 seconds hand, moon phase display with 12 hours counter at 6 o'clock, 30 minutes counter with day and month display at 12 o'clock.

Dial Color: Black "barleycorn"
    Hours markers: Painted Roman numerals
    Hands: Silvered sandy hands
    Stainless steel bracelet
    Buckle: With triple safety folding clasp and push-piece opening mechanism.

If you would want higher resolution pics, just drop me a pm.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm asking 1,350$ (or the equivalent in Euros).

I do have one positive review here as a seller, but I have been buying/ selling/ trading watches for several years now to fellow watch enthusiasts from all across the globe ( US, Canada, Netherlands, Croatia, Austria, UK, Turkey, Cyprus etc just to name a few) and everything went really good (including customs;) ). More than glad to provide references upon request.

Thanks for looking,
    George

Edited Feb 28, 2015