Forums Latest Members

SOLD Longines Legend Diver with Date L3.674.4 --- $1,150

1. George.A May 10, 2015

Hi guys,

Selling one of the nicest modern reissues of an iconic watch, the Longines Legend Diver. This model has the hard-to-find “30 bar (300 meter)” inscription on the dial that’s been replaced with a more current dial without the inscription.

As a brief description, the watch is in overall decent to good condition, with a couple of wearing signs: some scuffs on the lugs and a scratch on the glass at around 10 o'clock (I've taken several high resolution pics of them).
    It comes with the original Longines strap with plenty of life left in it, as well as the Longines buckle. I prefer it on a Nato, but that's just me.

Watch Description

Brand: Longines
    Ref: L3.674.4.50.0
    Screw-in crown, Internal turning diving flange
    Glass: sapphire crystal with several layers of anti-reflective coating on the underside
    Case Dimension: Ø 42.00 mm
    Water-resistant to 30 bar
    Movement: L633 (Base ETA 2824) and it's running strong at around -6 to -8 sec/ 24h

The watch is sold as is, no box or papers.

If you would want higher resolution pics, just drop me a pm.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm asking 1,150$ (or the equivalent in Euros).

I have a couple positive reviews here as a seller, and I have been buying/ selling/ trading watches for several years now to fellow watch enthusiasts from all across the globe ( US, Canada, Australia, Netherlands, Croatia, Austria, UK, Turkey, Cyprus etc just to name a few) and everything went really well (including customs ;) ). More than glad to provide extra references upon request.
    https://omegaforums.net/threads/george-a-a-great-introduction-to-omegaforums.24498/
    https://omegaforums.net/threads/george-a-excellent-seller.19394/

Thanks for looking,
    George

alam likes this.
  2. George.A May 17, 2015

Bump