Forums Latest Members

SOLD Longines Legend Diver No Date

1. bigsom Mar 29, 2018

I love this watch, why am I doing this? Save me OF.

This is the Longines Legend Diver without date. Edit (thanks @Kmart) - The no date version of this watch (introduced in 2007) continued to be produced for several years after the introduction of the date model in 2009. The no date model was discontinued around 2011. I searched for a few months before I found a full set, and I've owned this watch for about 1.5 years. It has not been serviced in my possession, and I don't know if it had been serviced by the previous owner. It is running very well keeping time within 1 or 2 seconds per day on the wrist. The bezel rotates smoothly and correctly, no issues at all.

Dial and Bezel: Awesome vintage style dial, no marks or scratches. No date with beautiful symmetry. I don't think it's ever seen atmospheric air since it was sealed. Luminous markers on the bezel and it rotates with the 2 o'clock crown.

Hands: Luminous and in original condition, don't think these have been touched by a watchmaker yet.

Case:
    Stainless steel case measuring 42mm. Tiny hairlines on the side and under the lugs where the strap has been changed, really hard to see. Rated to 300m.

Crystal: Original sapphire crystal without any chips, dings, or scratches.

Crowns: Original crowns with compressor style hash markings with sharp teeth. I've worn and set the watch sparingly while in my possession.

Movement: Automatic ETA 2824 based movement (I think - other experts can chime in). Running well, but not serviced while I've had the watch.

Strap and Buckle:
    Original sailcloth strap in good condition. I never wore it on this strap, I always had it on leather to preserve this one. Buckle is in good condition, no dings or marks that I can see on macro photos.

Accessories: Comes with the original wooden box and outer cardboard box. Includes the unwrapped "sportsman" book and the instruction manual. Also includes the original hang tag and warranty card which is stamped but not dated.

Price: Offered at 2050 USD shipped in the USA with USPS Priority fully insured. International shipping at cost. This is the lowest price by a few hundred dollars that I've found on the internet, if you have a reasonable offer please feel free to make it. I will accept PP +3%, PP FF, Venmo, wire, or face to face in the Baltimore/DC area.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Edited Mar 29, 2018
    Kmart, R3D9, Ko1892 and 1 other person like this.