Forums Latest Members

SOLD Longines Heritage Military Mint Condition

1. slique12 Aug 19, 2019

Dear all,

Up for sale today is a lovely vintage inspired Longines called the Heritage Military. Bought new in April 2019 and worn just a handful of times, it is in mint condition and the automatic movement runs flawlessly. It is a versatile size at 38.5mm and wears easily and comfortably on the wrist. Longines really nailed the vintage aesthetic here and the combo of the aged dial and the heat blued handset is an attractive one. I've enjoyed wearing this piece but a few too many incomings is forcing my hand to make room.

For more information on the watch, here is a review from Fratello that is worth a read: https://www.fratellowatches.com/long...tage-military/

Sale includes everything that came inside the box - watch, strap, brand new extra nato, strap changing tool and the warranty card - basically everything but the box.

I’m asking $1475 USD net which will also include insured shipping within CONUS. Other countries at cost. Paypal, Transferwise or bank wire only. Watch and I are in the US and I can ship worldwide (with some exceptions).

IMG_6460.jpg IMG_6448.jpg IMG_6450.jpg IMG_6451.jpg IMG_6452.jpg IMG_6453.jpg IMG_6454.jpg

dougiedude, Eve, Alpha and 2 others like this.
  2. slique12 Aug 20, 2019

Bump:)