Forums Latest Members

SOLD Longines Heritage Diver 1967 Column Wheel Choronograph

1. yinzerniner Nov 14, 2017

For Sale is a Longines Heritage Diver 1967 Column Wheel Choronograph model L2.808.4.52.6. The watch is powered by tri-compax layout L688.2 Valjoux-derived movement with a 54 hour power reserve. A gorgeous piece with the Reverse Panda dial surrounded by a light creme tachymetre scale, bright red bezel and domed sapphire crystal. Item is excellent used condition, TZ Rated conservatively at 93%, with minor swirlies in some polished-finished areas, minimal strap change marks on the back of the lugs and slight desk diving marks on the bracelet clasp. Watch is still under warranty! Currently running at less than +2s / day. Item comes will all original boxes and packaging, including:

-Outer Burgundy Cardboard Box
    -Inner Dark Wood box with pad
    -Instruction Manual
    -History Booklet
    -Watch Head
    -Bracelet with diver's extension and Longines Clasp
    -Date Change Push Pin
    -Longines International Warranty Card
    -Hang Tag

Item Specifics are:
    -42 mm Diameter
    -16mm Thickness
    -Sapphire Crystal
    -Solid Caseback with Diver emblem
    -Water Resistant to 300m
    -Reverse Panda Tri-Compax layout-22mm Wide Bracelet with all links
    -54 Hour Power reserve
    -Proprietary L688.2 Valjoux 7750-Derived Column Wheel Chronograph Movement

And now for the pics (please excuse any dust & fingerprints):
    _DSC7717.jpg _DSC7716.jpg _DSC7719.jpg _DSC7718.jpg _DSC7711.jpg _DSC7712.jpg _DSC7721.jpg _DSC7723.jpg _DSC7727.jpg _DSC7728.jpg _DSC7720.jpg _DSC7726.jpg

My asking price is $1700.

Payment Details:
    Shipping via FedEx ground are included in my asking price. Bank Wire / other direct transfer methods accepted. Paypal good/services accepted with +3% fee, references and feedback. I'm willing to ship internationally but extra shipping and possible import fees might be applicable. If in the NYC/CT/Northern NJ area we could do a face to face. For references I have spotless Ebay feedback which I can refer to you, with identity verification, and also have done a few deals here, WuS, CT and on TZ with positive feedback. If there are any questions please feel free to contact me via PM and I will answer as soon as possible. Reasonable offers are welcome.

Edited Apr 25, 2018
  2. yinzerniner Dec 10, 2017

Bump it up!

Richb-68 and Ziggy_Stardust like this.
  3. yinzerniner Apr 25, 2018

Bump it up!

joshwelborn likes this.
  4. yinzerniner Apr 26, 2018

And SOLD! Thanks OF!