Longines GMT 7430 Coke Bezel 41mm 1991

TFA SOLD 
€ 700
Posts
632
Likes
1,021
For sale is this wonderful Longines GMT from 1991. Diameter without crown is around 41mm and the bezel is fully functional. The watch was given a full service by my watchmaker in early 2022 and is keeping good time. I do not have a detailed receipt of the service performed, but i can have my watchmaker take a timegrapher reading. The included Longines bracelet will easily fit up to 8 1/2 inch wrist. As a bonus, a Longines Extract is included. Asking price is 700 euro, reduced from 850. EU shipping is 15 euro, US around 30 euro, but I can also ship worldwide with a few exceptions, please PM me for a shipping quote. Both bank transfer/Wise and PayPal are accepted, but I strongly prefer the former because of the fees. No returns unless I have grossly misrepresented the watch.

Here are some of my references, feel free to ask for more:

https://omegaforums.net/threads/great-transaction-with-cineaste.171185

https://omegaforums.net/threads/cineaste-is-a-great-reliable-seller.171148

https://omegaforums.net/threads/cineaste-is-a-very-kind-and-reliable-seller.137433

https://omegaforums.net/threads/cineaste-fantastic-seller.136701

View attachment 1769517
Edited:
 
Posts
632
Likes
1,021
Bump, you will not find a nicer GMT for less than that.
Edited:
 
Posts
16,305
Likes
45,025
How did i miss seeing this one? These 90’s Longines are awesome watches. An era where they were doing some real classics (hour angle and Weems reissues).
Hope someone grabs this neo-vintage beauty.
 
Posts
632
Likes
1,021
Let's get this sold, final price 700 euro. If nobody buys it at this price, I am keeping it.