Posts 1,582 Likes 12,630 Zapatta ·May 16, 2023 Hi guys, Just wanted to share some vintage goodies with you. 😀 - big enamel sign for Spanish speaking market - enamel thermometer for French speaking market If anyone has something similar please share it here! Best regards, Tom Edited: May 16, 2023
Posts 1,145 Likes 5,651 Radiumpassion ·Aug 12, 2023 Very nice! I got this one. It is not enameled, but got some age😀
Posts 8,248 Likes 29,147 Tony C. ·Aug 12, 2023·Ωf Jury member Also not enamel, but I am quite happy to have found this vintage Czech market calendar years ago...
Posts 1,180 Likes 1,762 arturo7 ·Aug 13, 2023 Perdurabo Auctioned in Germany in May: 20.000 Euros & fee: That is frikin cool. 20K? Was it the original art?
Posts 477 Likes 1,651 divetime ·Aug 25, 2023 back to topic and another one sold at auction in March for about 5k incl premium
Posts 1,582 Likes 12,630 Zapatta ·Jan 30, 2024 Probably the "biggest" watch related thermometer collection in the world Edited: Jan 30, 2024
Posts 894 Likes 1,231 theluckyluke ·Jan 30, 2024 Interesting that some show 18C and others 22C. I think they need a revision. 😗
Posts 1,582 Likes 12,630 Zapatta ·Jan 31, 2024 theluckyluke Interesting that some show 18C and others 22C. I think they need a revision. 😗 Lol, it was taken right when I entered the house, so the difference is probably in the outside and inside temperature. They were aligned in the morning 😀