Forums Latest Members

WITHDRAWN Longines Conquest Vintage with Beautiful Patina, 19AS Automatic Movement

1. 321Only Oct 8, 2020

Hi all, selling my vintage Longines Conquest which was reissued by Longines recently.
    The watch is in worn condition with a beautiful aged and patinated dial. Service history is unknown, the watch winds smoothly and keeps time great, since setting the hands is a bit wiggly a service is recommended. I am selling it head only without the strap or other accessories.

Dial:
    The dial of the watch is all original which is rare since most dials of these models where refinished and reprinted over the decades of their lifetime. This particular dial also built up beautiful and even patina which pops in person. The original radial finish is present and the gold indices are intact.

Hands:
    The hands are original to the watch, matching the patina of the dial.

Case:
    The case has nice and beefy lugs which differentiates the model from the usual 50/60s dresser watch. both midcase and caseback have been polished but are still in a good shape. The crystal seems to be original as well.

Movement:
    Longines 19AS automatic movement which runs good and keeps time. Setting the hands is a bit wiggly and it shows marks and scratches from previous work done.

Crown:
    Original, showing wear matching the case.

I am asking 675€ incl. EU shipping wired to my bank account, the equivalent in Bitcoin is accepted as well. I keep avoiding Paypal. The watch is located in Germany, F2F deals are welcome.

Thanks OF for the space.

IMG_6420.jpg
    IMG_6415.jpg IMG_6405.jpg IMG_6409.jpg
    IMG_6428.jpg IMG_6429.jpg IMG_6413.jpg IMG_6414.jpg IMG_6422.jpg IMG_6426.jpg

Edited May 11, 2021
    HaxyByte, George.A, Zdzislaw and 5 others like this.
  2. 321Only Oct 21, 2020

Bump

3. 321Only May 11, 2021

Bump, now asking 675€