Forums Latest Members

Longines Conquest Heritage 1954-2014 – A Tribute To The Original

1. Robert-Jan #SpeedyTuesday Apr 14, 2014

Longines seems to be spot on with the Heritage models that they are introducing. We recently did a comparison review between the original Longines Flagship Heritage and an original Longines Flagship (you can read it here), but it seems that Longines is taking the release of the Conquest Heritage a step further and makes it a real tribute by even using the 35mm case size of the original version. That’s right, 35mm. It is quite daring even, for a watch brand to release a men’s watch in 35mm these days. Although we appreciate the efforts of a lot of watch […]
    Click here to read the entire article:
    Longines Conquest Heritage 1954-2014 – A Tribute To The Original

2. Tony C. Ωf Jury member Apr 14, 2014

One of the nicest looking homage watches I've ever seen. And the size is perfect (for some of us)!

3. Jimmy Jim Apr 14, 2014

It's hard for me not to earmark cash for one of these... I'm in love! Take my money! ::money::

4. dougiedude Carpe horologium! Feb 13, 2017

Renewing this thread, since, despite a collection of 5 vintage Conquests, I somehow missed that Longines ever made a 35mm Heritage!

Love these, and I hope to one day see/buy one to add to the Conquest collection...

DSC_93191.jpg longines-conquest-heritage-04.jpg

At only 60 of these LE gilded dials made, I'm sure it might be difficult to find...