Forums Latest Members

SOLD Longines 7033 Univers - Cal. 12.68Z

1. Fer Seamaster Feb 18, 2016

Another one must go, and now it is turn for this Longines 7033 which has been in my ownership just a couple of months. I bought it at an auction in England but I have not worn it as I shall explain later.

This is a fully original stainless steel Longines 7033C with the famous cal. 12.68Z quite clean, as per the crappy photos I took at my watchmaker's.

Case is a three-piece stainless steel 33 mm one in quite good condition. Dial and hands are in a remarkably good condition. Nevertheless, dial has some patina, as well as the hands. I must remark crown is also original and properly signed, as it seems these watches tend to have it replaced.

In addition, I have asked Longines Archives Service to issue a extract from the archives for this watch. Date of manufacture as well as watch description are perfectly consistent, as well as legend in engraved caseback. Of course, I shall include this extract in the set.

On the cons side, I must mention movement is running quite fast, so buyer should adjust it properly if you desire to wear it regularly. This is reflected in my price. Nevertheless, caliber seems to be quite clean and in overall good condition.

Taking all this into account, my price for this set is 330 EUR or BEST REASONABLE OFFER. I am including in that amount Paypal payment fees and shipping internationally with EMS to your door. Nevertheless, due to customs issues, I shall give preference to EU deals, as I am based in Spain.

Regarding returns: I think watch is quite faithfully described above and I can answer all the doubts you may have and provide all the photos you may need, so as international returns may be difficult and expensive due to shipping costs, insurances and customs, I am not accepting them.

Many thanks for your time and to Omegaforums for the oportunity to sell this here.

IMG_3430.JPG IMG_3431.JPG IMG_3432.JPG IMG_3433.JPG IMG_3434.JPG IMG_3435.JPG IMG_3437.JPG IMG_3402 (2).JPG IMG_3403 (2).JPG IMG_3439.JPG
    Edited Feb 18, 2016
  2. Modest_Proposal Trying too hard to be one of the cool kids Feb 18, 2016

This is a great watch at a great price!

Fer Seamaster likes this.
  3. styggpyggeno1 ΩF Enforcer ....and thread killer Feb 18, 2016

Why infamous?

4. DirtyDozen12 Thanks, mystery donor! Feb 18, 2016

Agreed. Far from infamous. A great movement.

5. Fer Seamaster Feb 18, 2016

You are absolutely right... Problems of writing so fast, being a non-native English speaker and not revising what I post! Now it is corrected :thumbsup:

This is, in fact, a great movement. Not so emblematic as a 30L, but quite reliable and well built.

6. agee Feb 18, 2016

this movement was used in the Longines WWW made for the British military

7. DirtyDozen12 Thanks, mystery donor! Feb 18, 2016

Even despite these things, the post was very well written. I suppose that I am just sensitive about Longines, hence my remark. A very thorough and honest ad and a fantastic watch. GLWTS! :thumbsup:

Edited Feb 18, 2016
  8. Fer Seamaster Feb 20, 2016

Saturday Bump!

Lots of interest but nothing firm.

9. Fer Seamaster Feb 22, 2016

Bump

10. Fer Seamaster Feb 25, 2016

It is still available.

I think it is one of the best 12.68z you can currently find at equally great price.

On the other hand, I have stated in my ad and I remind in this post: this timepiece is running fast, so you shall need to adjust/service it for sure, but it should not be expensive as you can check movement is quite clean, no rust, etc

11. Fer Seamaster Mar 1, 2016

This Longines is now sold!

Thanks to Omegaforums and to forum member who bought it.