Forums Latest Members

SOLD Longines 10.68z steel tank

1. imfagent449 Jun 22, 2021

I have for sale a Longines tank in stainless steel. It has a 10.68z movement and in my experience is larger than the Longines tanks with the 9L/25.17 movements. The watch reminded me of the elusive Reverso 1948.

Case: The case measures 26mm by 32mm (without lugs or crown). It is in good condition for its age - it has some light scratches. There is a deeper scratch on the crown side that you will observe in the pictures..
    Crystal: The crystal is in good condition - I believe that it may be original to the watch given that it doesn't protrude from the case much but I am not certain. Please note that in the video the crystal shows a strong reflection.
    Strap: Non-original - Hirsch Arizona. It is of good quality.
    Movement: 10.68z. I believe that that is somewhat unusual for a Longines tank. Runs and keeps time - gains about a minute or so a day. I am uncertain of the service history.
    Dial and Hands: The dial is signed Longines. It has a strong but even patina - there are a few places on the dial where the original markings are no longer present. The hands are blued steel.

There are no associated boxes and papers.

Price: 350 USD including shipping to the Continental US with USPS Registered (or best offer). The watch is in Los Angeles.

Pictures:

IMG_0643.jpg IMG_0647.jpg IMG_0645.jpg IMG_0646.jpg IMG_0644.jpg

IMG_0650.jpg IMG_0649.jpg
    Edited Jun 23, 2021