Forums Latest Members
  1. dennisthemenace Hey, he asked for it! Jun 3, 2017

Looks like the bastards have done it again. Praying there are no fatalities.

2. gatorcpa ΩF InvestiGator Staff Member Jun 3, 2017

There were casualties from these attacks. UK needs to stand strong.

I will keep the rest of my opinion on this to myself.
    gatorcpa

mr_yossarian and Karbon like this.
  3. nonuffinkbloke #1 Nigel Mansell Fan Jun 3, 2017

I was thinking about the chances of this kind of thing when I went to the London 'meet up' that @tyrantlizardrex arranged a couple of weeks ago. It was a warm evening and, as I drove across the city, lots of people were outside pubs and cafes on the pavement drinking and chatting. I parked fairly close to the venue so I had no need to cross bridges or use crowded tube stations.

It's a terrible state of affairs, but then I remember living in London during the 1970's when the IRA campaign was at it's height. If a bomb alert was happening you just went another way.

People on the bridges in London seem like an easy target for terrorists now. Once you are on them there's no where to go. Even if you jump over into the River Thames to avoid being shot or run down, at night with a high tide, you stand a good chance of not coming out.

London is my home town, It was a cool place to grow up in the 1960's but it's changed now. This is why I live 100 miles away in a quiet village on the coast now.

Edited Jun 4, 2017
    Drawarms and Uniqez like this.
  4. Karbon Jun 3, 2017

Sad...
    I wish all the best but am afraid these cowards will keep it up.

5. Larry S Color Commentator for the Hyperbole. Jun 3, 2017

Praying for the victims and their families. Stand strong London.

Impondering and dsio like this.