Forums Latest Members

SOLD LIP Nautic Ski Electronic Reedition

1. Fer Seamaster Feb 23, 2016

As I am moving house, I carry on reducing my collection.

This time I am posting for sale a LIP Nautic Ski Electronic Reedition. This timepiece was a reedition of the mythical watch which took part in the Cousteau crew watches. It keeps all the signs from the vintage iteration, as case diameter or dial design, but incorporating a modern swiss quartz movement.

I must say I bought this watch but never wore it, so it is "LNIB". Hence, condition is mint, not to say "perfect". Any mark in the photos is due to my fingerprints.

Case is 38 mm wide, all indexes and hands have a luminous insertion. Some of the models of this reedition had problems with luminova, but my watch has no issues regarding this matter. Strap is a OEM tropic-like rubber-caoutchouc one, with LIP buckle.

Of course, I am including all the original set: manuals, booklets, inner and outer box, additional original leather strap, a small tool for strap changes and purchase receipt.

I must mention this watch is now discontinued and not available from LIP, so the only oportunity to get one like this is buying from a guy like me.

Taking all this into account, my price for this set is 300 EUR or BEST REASONABLE OFFER. I am including in that amount Paypal payment fees and shipping internationally with EMS to your door, anywhere in the globe. Nevertheless, due to customs issues, I shall give preference to EU deals, as I am based in Spain.

Regarding returns: I think watch is quite faithfully described above and I can answer all the doubts you may have and provide all the photos you may need, so as international returns may be difficult and expensive due to shipping costs, insurances and customs, I am not accepting them.

Many thanks for your time and to Omegaforums for the oportunity to sell this here.

IMG_3451.JPG IMG_3449.JPG IMG_3450.JPG IMG_3452.JPG IMG_3454.JPG IMG_3456.JPG

sliceoftime_, jellytots and Severin like this.
  2. Fer Seamaster Feb 23, 2016

Sold in a flash!

Many thanks to buyer and to Omegaforums, again, for this space.

oddboy likes this.
  3. kpaxsg Jul 8, 2016

Anyone else selling ? Looking for one actually...

4. nickw Jul 8, 2016

Damn I have a vintage one I've been looking for a modern companion. 2nd one I've missed recently