Forums Latest Members

FS Links for 824 bracelet - 18mm - Midsize

1. kip595 Jun 18, 2020

Hi guys;

Received these extras in a recent purchase. These links appear correct OEM; three are together with the fourth and the end or half-link fully detachable for individual use. Came from an 824 bracelet. From what I understand these also fit a 1502. Clean, no scuffs or scratches that I've noticed. Please feel free to ask any questions if I've not been clear; still getting into actually working with pieces and parts myself. Can also try to take additional pics or macro shots if needed; these pics are lower res than my usual camera which I should have this weekend. *Hope the pics are ok for now mods!

NOS pricing seems a bit all over the place so if you actually need them please feel free to make a reasonable offer (trades considered?) and we can go from there. I'm primarily interested in these going to someone who has a current use for them; would hold onto them but recently decided to upgrade my Nikon DSLR.

Priced at $150 USD for all pieces just to abide by the rules and state a price; reached this price by comps I found on other sites but it is not firm.

Oh, this would be a first OF sale, but I do have solid refs as a buyer on other forums and buying/selling on ebay.

Thanks to everyone and the forum!

Omega 824 - 4.jpg Omega 824 - 3.jpg Omega 824 - 2.jpg Omega 824 - 1.jpg

Edited Jun 22, 2020
  2. kip595 Jun 22, 2020

El bump-o. :)

3. kip595 Jul 7, 2020

SOLD! Thanks to OF and all :)