Forums Latest Members

SOLD Lew & Huey Phantom Flieger in Black

1. sxl2004 Nov 10, 2017

For your consideration, a black Lew and Huey Phantom A No Date Flieger watch.

Lew & Huey is one of the established micro brands that produce high quality watches. The brand is now a sub brand of Janis Trading Company together with its sister brand NHT. The Phantom watch is long sold out from Lew & Huey.

The watch is in excellent condition and has seen little use. The case is brushed stainless steel with a signed crown. Water resistance is 100m.

The watch features a black sandwich dial with large Arabic vintage colored lumed numerals for 3, 6, 9, 12 o’clock. The hours are marked with larger and the minutes with smaller vintage colored lumed markers. The Lew & Huey dog brand marking is blacked just below the 12 o’clock marker. Above the 6 o’clock marker the model reference can be seen in red and the word automatic in black. The hands are sword shaped and lumed.

The crystal is domed acrylic for a vintage look with micro scratches consistent with little use.

The bezel is bidirectional with 60 clicks per turn and vintage colored lumed numbers 1-11. The 12 o’clock position features a red triangle with a lume plot inside.

The caseback features an awesome drawing of a skull wearing a pilots helmet with pictures of a Phantom fighter plane as well as a skeleton dog.

Movement is the trusted Seiko NH53 which is running with no problems.

The original brown L&H strap with the signed buckle is included.

The watch measures 42mm without crown and is 14mm thick.

The watch has been bought new in 2015 and no service has been necessary.

The original box is included.

Price: $225

PayPal and bank transfers are accepted. Please add 3% fees for PayPal payments. Shipping & handling is $15 CONUS and $40 for all other countries. Shipping is fully insured and of course the correct value will be used for custom purposes. If PayPal is used, I will ship only to verified addresses. I prefer to ship directly to the buyer, if other arrangements are made I will not be responsible after dropping off the shipment.

I have bought and sold a few watches here on OF and I can provide you with feedback from EBay and Etsy if requested. The buyer may share feedback ratings on request.

Returns will not be accepted unless the watch is grossly different from the description. Please ask relevant questions before you commit to buying. After all, these are vintage and gently used watches.

Unfortunately, I am not a watchmaker and therefore cannot guarantee the future performance or water resistance of the watch. I do however try to describe the watch as accurately as possible. I wish this transaction to be win/win and I will do everything to make it so.
    Thanks for your interest and to OF for the space and opportunity to post this FS ad.

aIMG_3943.JPG IMG_3931.JPG IMG_3932.JPG IMG_3935.JPG IMG_3936.JPG IMG_3937.JPG IMG_3940.JPG IMG_3941.JPG IMG_3942.JPG IMG_3944.JPG IMG_3947.JPG IMG_3954.JPG

2. sxl2004 Nov 13, 2017

Bump

3. sxl2004 Nov 18, 2017

Some Flieger love please
    ;)