Forums Latest Members

Less love for moonphase chronograph?!

1. MrJKLFoams Sep 20, 2018

Im on the market to get a new cool piece and ready to pull the trigger when I decided which one. Thinking about rolex gmt master 2 batman and omega moonphase chronograph. I owned sub no date, ym40 and speedy moonwatch. Im thinking gmt would fill in the gap in terms of functionality but the market as of the moment is crazy and impossible to get one unless you buy unwanted rolex to get offered hot item which is ridiculous in my opinion unless you wanna play the game. I’ve been eyeing on the moonphase since it was debut at basel world 2016. It’s available anytime I want and probably more negotiable if I go for this. Ive been checking YouTube and online watch forums but not much review going on with this moonphase chronograph watch. I really want the blue version I think its a really cool piece as well specially that the moon has a footprint of buz/neil which is more visible with eyepiece. Is it lees loved due to its size or its price. I know buy what you like not bcoz of other person. I only got one shot and I don’t wanna missed it. Thanks

48E71035-C381-4AA6-916F-559B5168AB8F.jpeg
  2. SeanO Sep 20, 2018

The earlier iterations are much nicer. They even come with the blue dial. Its just that they’re a “sortaspeedy”.

gemini4 likes this.