Lemania monopusher with snail dial-seeking more info

Hello everyone,

I recently bought this Lemania monopusher. I think the movement is a 15TL variant and the case is chrome. I was hoping to get some more information on this such as when it may have been manufactured and whether the dial and case seem original to the watch. The case clamping with the tabs on the edges, the dial style, the chrome case, and the movement suggest to be 1930’s or 1940’s? The case measures 36.5 mm and the lug to lug is 44 mm. Thanks!

IMO this is not a cal 15TL - more likely to be a cal. 13
There is a movement spacer ring - if it were a 15TL it would require a much larger case than 36.5 mm.
What makes me worry is the total absence of any branding and numbers on the case - Lemania usually has signed cases.
One possibility is that all engravings - which might have been on the outside of the case back - have been erased.
It looks freshly sanded.
The crown is a replacement.
However the dial looks nice.

Like 3
What about the area round 10? Is it caused by the plexy or is the line broken?

Like 1
What about the area round 10? Is it caused by the plexy or is the line broken?
that's distortion from the crystal

Like 1
IMO this is not a cal 15TL - more likely to be a cal. 13
There is a movement spacer ring - if it were a 15TL it would require a much larger case than 36.5 mm.
What makes me worry is the total absence of any branding and numbers on the case - Lemania usually has signed cases.
One possibility is that all engravings - which might have been on the outside of the case back - have been erased.
It looks freshly sanded.
The crown is a replacement.
However the dial looks nice.

Thanks for the information. I'm not sure what you mean by freshly sanded. Do you mean that the case was recently refinished?

I'm not sure what you mean by freshly sanded.

I meant the surface was ground recently. At least it looks so fresh...

Like 1