Forums Latest Members

FS Lemania Monopusher Military Chronograph

1. AESTime Jul 5, 2022

Selling my Series 2 Lemania Royal Chronograph with sought after P-Dial.

Case: 39mm brushed stainless steel case with mild polishing. Original Fixed Spring Bars, and case back with issue markings (A.M/6B/551 432/53)

Dial: beautiful champagne patina, Lemania crown logo with famous P identification. Stunning original Phosphorus lume plots. Lume plot at 2 is only mildly evident but does not detract from appearance on wrist. Sub dials appear to be repainted under loupe but do not detract from beautiful aesthetic on the wrist. overall a stunning dial.

Handset: Beautiful blue steel hour and minute hands, Handset lume appears to have rusted over time or been repainted at some point. The very particular collector could repaint to the P colour to match the Lume but otherwise is beautiful as is.

Movement: Lemania 15CHT Manual Wind Chronograph just back from a full overhaul with fresh plexi. Movement is running like a dream and chrono function is starting, stopping and resetting on point.
    For any serious buyers I am happy to take to my watch maker to remove case back for a photo of movement as I do not have the tools required to do so.

Price: $3399 USD in AUD equivalent. including DHL Express shipping globally. Reasonable offers considered for quick deal.

Please see images as part of full description and ask any questions happy to provide more information or images. Item is sold as described.

Refences: Not active online but can offer up multiple references in the military and vintage watch community.
    Instagram: @greatsoutherntime

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. AESTime Jul 11, 2022

BUMP: Make a fair offer, need to get this sold to fund business venture.

3. AESTime Aug 24, 2022

BUMP: fair offers welcome

4. Dan S Aug 24, 2022

I always thought that the "P" denoted promethium. Just an aside. GLWS.

size11s likes this.
  5. AESTime Aug 25, 2022

There has been plenty of debate over the substance and name but I don’t believe there is any concrete answer at this stage.