Forums Latest Members

SOLD Lemania Elvström (Elvstrom) Regatta Racing Chronograph

1. lando Nov 11, 2015

Selling my Lemania Elvström Regatta Racing Chronograph in near mint condition (there is one ding on the underside of one of the lugs). Ø 42mm, height 19mm. The previous owner claimed it was NOS, but i do doubt that.

There is blue snot present and the caseback looks as if it has never been opened.

Please excuse dust present in pictures.

Case: Near mint condition (there is one ding on the underside of one of the lugs, please see picture)
    Bezel: Rotating bezel in mint condition, works flawless (push down and turn)
    Crown and Pusher: Both look good and are working as they should.
    Crystal: Mint condition. Imperfections on pics are dust particles present.
    Dial: Mint condition. Imperfections on pics are dust particles present. Tritium shows desired yellowish patina.
    Hands: Mint condition
    Movement: An automatic Lemania Cal. 1345 flyback movement. Working as it should.
    Strap: Rubber-strap in near mint condition

As it looks as if it has never been opened, i suppose, that it has never been serviced. The watch is not returnable.

Price: EUR 1'450.00 net to me. Shipping within Switzerland included. Worldwide shipping at cost. Payment by TransferWise, PayPal or bank transfer.

If there are any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. My eMail: [email protected] front_1_2922.jpg front_2_2923.jpg watch_2_2933.jpg

back_2924.jpg ding_cropped_2928.jpg crown_2926.jpg side_2927.jpg complete_2935.jpg

raitosan, Chron, aap and 2 others like this.
  2. Northernman Lemaniac Nov 11, 2015

Cool watch designed by one of the most successful Olympians of all time: Paul Elvström.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Elvstrøm
    He was an inventor as well as a master sailor. The watch enables tactical angles to be determined on an Olympic sailing regatta track.

Unfortunately (!) Mr. Elvström became a "Rolex worldwide ambassador" shortly after these watches was released to the public. Due to this Lemania had to stop making them.... Hence they are relative limited in production numbers (but by no means uncommon).
    Lemania cal 1345 has the same base as the Omega 1040, but with a countdown/flyback counter.

GLWS!

3. Darlinboy Pratts! Will I B******S!!! Nov 11, 2015

Striking watch, GLWTS.

4. Northernman Lemaniac Nov 11, 2015

That did not last long!
    :)

5. lando Nov 18, 2015

Sold!

Many thanks go to the gentleman buyer from this forum, and to the forum for this sales facility. :)

Northernman likes this.