Forums Latest Members
  1. brklyn Mar 22, 2016

Hi all,

I've been trying to learn a lot before asking anything, and I've learned a lot here — thanks for that!

In a sort of "test" of what I've learned, I wanted to ask for an opinion on a watch. I've looked in the ebay threads here (good/bad), bad redial threads, and wherever else I could think to look (eyes going a bit crooked...). Searching the reference number and the seller seemed to give me no results so here I am!

I've been looking for a 168.018 for a bit now, and have seen a two over the past few months but was outbid. I've seen this one re-listed a few times:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/162013234481Purchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network

Besides the endlinks being wrong or missing, and the watch being overall rather beat up, I think it's legit — the printing looks okay, lume dots, tritium text, I've seen the silver cross-hatch dial before, it's got a 564, and the hands.

So my guess for why its not selling is the price and/or being in Belgrade. Thoughts? And thanks again!

omega.jpg
  2. LawBrk Mar 22, 2016

3. oddboy Zero to Grail+2998 In Six Months Mar 22, 2016

How 'bout a seamaster sparkle instead?

IMG_20160322_152800.jpg

GregH likes this.
  4. brklyn Mar 22, 2016

5. brklyn Mar 22, 2016

I'm not much of a day-of-week guy — so far I'm still pretty good at remembering the day of the week. In a few years I might be reconsidering though... but thanks for the suggestion!

oddboy likes this.