Posts 2,632 Likes 2,808 ErichKeane ·Jan 16, 2026 fiberguy Something in leather might be nice I believe he's asking about "Leg Hair". A strap of leg-hair seems pretty uncomfortable!
Posts 2,477 Likes 3,866 Meme-Dweller ·Jan 16, 2026 There's no official factory strap for the 3313 version since it was a transitional model, but the 9300 versions should fit. There are many different color/styles. FC - folding clasp (deployant) STB - standard buckle (pin buckle) edit: pics added Edited: Jan 16, 2026
Posts 30,196 Likes 77,952 Archer ·Jan 16, 2026 fiberguy Something in leather might be nice A Telefunken U-47? You'll love it...with leather.
Posts 24,801 Likes 55,084 Dan S ·Jan 16, 2026 I believe that the OP is a native Gaelic speaker, as "leagher" indicates he is looking for a watch strap made of woven rushes or sedge. Like this:
Posts 102 Likes 45 Danimals ·Jan 16, 2026 Interesting design, but looks scratchy Dan S I believe that the OP is a native Gaelic speaker, as "leagher" indicates he is looking for a watch strap made of woven rushes or sedge. Like this:
Posts 2,996 Likes 4,752 sheepdoll ·Jan 16, 2026 I think I need a new leather strap for this watch too.
Posts 24,801 Likes 55,084 Dan S ·Jan 16, 2026 sheepdoll I think I need a new leather strap for this watch too. NOS.