Forums Latest Members

Latest PO Chronograph on a mesh bracelet?

1. drwilly Jul 19, 2016

I'm looking for my first Omega. I had tried on the current OP Chronograph in titanium with blue bezel and dial at the AD—an awesome watch! Now the latest Master Co-axial version caught my eye. Love the blue and Sedna combo. Very elegant. Supposedly available the end of this month.

Here it is on the more affordable leather strap. The two tone bracelet is a bit pricey and beyond my budget.
    21523465103001.png

Yeah, the hard core can scoff at gold on a dive watch. And who would try to read a tiny chronograph subdial underwater? And why do dive watches even come with leather straps? So we're talking desk diver here.

On the other hand, Sedna is used on the Ploprof. Who would not call this beast a genuine tool watch?
    22760552103001.png

So, maybe at least ditch the leather strap for mesh! I shopped how this would look. What do you think?
    PO Chronograph with mesh.jpg

PO Chronograph with mesh.jpg
  2. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Jul 19, 2016

Unique. Not sure if the ploprof mesh bracelet is a direct swap. Also odds are if you go with the watch on leather then buy the mesh the cost will most likely be more then the watch on bracelet. You will not be able to buy the watch head alone without the leather.

3. Longbow Jul 19, 2016

Buy a WatchGecko mesh for it, they are rather inexpensive but good quality, so if you decide in the end you don't like the look the damage is minimal. I have one on my Globemaster (check out some of my other posts).

4. drwilly Jul 20, 2016

Longbow and Foo2rama like this.
  5. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Jul 20, 2016

Fyi it is PO for Planet Ocean not OP ;)

6. Longbow Jul 20, 2016

Well I doubt that I would be outraged at the OEM price, but maybe a bit miffed if I didn't like it in the end. The WatchGecko version only costs $62.90. Good luck whichever way you go.

7. thatonewatchdude Jul 21, 2016

You should definitely get it SEPO.JPG

drwilly and Speedmasterfan88 like this.
  8. Perseus Jul 21, 2016

I like it! More mesh! More mesh! More mesh!

DSC01588 - Small.jpg

Longbow and drwilly like this.