Forums Latest Members
  1. tomo Aug 8, 2016

Hey all,

Picked up a nice little clebar with a landeron 248 running it. Needs some service attention And I wanted to ask if anyone had recommendations on a watchmaker they've had a good experience with. I'm hoping to find someone that will leave everything alone and just service the movement. The whole watch stops running when I use the chronograph. Sometimes it takes a minute, sometimes an hour but eventually the whole thing quits. When I reset the chronograph, the running seconds start up again and it goes on. Thanks!

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edward53, GregH and Giff2577 like this.
  2. timjohn Aug 8, 2016

Give us a vague geographic hint. London, LA, Sydney, Krungthep mahanakhon amon rattanakosin mahintara ayuthaya mahadilok popnopparat ratchathani burirom udomratchaniwet mahasathan amonpiman avatansathit sakkathattiya visnukamprasit -- otherwise known as Bangkok -- Yaounde....?

3. tomo Aug 8, 2016

Right? That might help. I'm in the US. Overland Park, Kansas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. SpeedTar Aug 8, 2016

Hello! The Landeron 248 is very common and Easily serviced . The symptoms you are describing is the movement just need to be serviced (cleaning and oiling should be enough ). I guess any correct watchmaker could do that without touching anything else

tomo likes this.
  5. bitt3n Aug 10, 2016

I love those old two-register chronos that look kind of like a Heuer Carrera

tomo likes this.