Forums Latest Members
  1. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Mar 31, 2017

Are there any other members that have noticed unusually slow pageloads, connectivity issues, broken images and the like while viewing OF? I'm looking to collect some data to try to aid our network provider in identifying any problems that may be occurring.

Also if a couple of guys in different locations like the UK and Europe who either run Linux or are generally handy with a command line could put their hand up I'd like to gather the output of 'mtr -rwc 50 omegaforums.net' from a few locations.

2. Kmart Mar 31, 2017

Never had a problem before -- OF is pretty much the fastest site I use -- but I've definitely noticed some (intermittent) slow pageloads over the past couple days. Probably wouldn't be as noticeable usually but it's a slow work week. ;)

Edit: In Northern Virginia.

3. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Mar 31, 2017

Fine from Southern California on mobile client using both cell and home wifi. I can run it when I get home though.

4. micampe Mar 31, 2017

I'm on a Mac but I have mtr installed and vpn exit nodes in UK, France, and Germany if that helps.

No issues from NorCal.

5. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Mar 31, 2017

That'd be handy mate as long as they're reliable / stable endpoints

6. Larry S Color Commentator for the Hyperbole. Mar 31, 2017

I have experienced all of the above with Safari and my IPhone 6 and 6+... no issues with my Mac or Laptop.